Thursday, March 20, 2008

Did I doom myself?

Yeah. I did. I ended up getting that flu. It has kept me incapacitated for the past WEEK. The testing wasn't done and my head just did not want to get in the game.

Luckily for me, there are GREAT people I work with and they stepped up and took control. THANK YOU! I won't be complaining about testing again for about three weeks! Yippee.

Add the fun of a 101 degree fever, stuffed nose and hacking cough and well, it was a party here in my little house. There were moments when I wished for death. All I wanted to do was sleep but the coughing kept me from doing it. Sleeping while sitting up is not easy. I also had to fight the cat who wanted to sit on me. I had to explain to her that her mommy was not able to handle that... she didn't really get it. I just had to close the bedroom door. Poor B still didn't get her to sleep with him. I have missed our daily cuddles.

Spring Break starts tomorrow. That means my family is headed here for the wedding shower. It is time to fumigate the house but I still can't breathe well enough to get started. My nana and my mom will be here and the idea of giving them the flu would be the worst. Here is hoping that the Lysol works and doesn't kill me in the process!

No comments: